Academic offerings include 95 majors, 86 minors, and more than 100 in-major specializations
If you’re an educational professional who are looking to progress into management and consultancy, or an educational planning or development role, this is the best degree for you.
1. To develop the use of Integral Calculus techniques that is needed by engineers for practical applications.
2. To make the students appreciate the purpose of using Sequences and Series to solve engineering problems.
3. To familiarize the student with functions of Fourier Series. This is needed in many branches of engineering.
4. To make the students understand various techniques of Multivariable Calculus differentiation.
5. To acquaint the student with mathematical tools needed in evaluating Multivariable Calculus integration and their applications.
6. To gain knowledge on primary level of Engineering mathematics and its application that they would find useful in their disciplines.
The PLP in Drafting Legislation, Regulation, and Policy has been offered by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies with considerable success since 2004.
1. Stewart, J., Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 7th ed., Cengage Learning (2010).
2. Jain, R. K. and Iyengar, S. R. K., Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 4th ed., Alpha Science Intl. Ltd. (2013).
1. Greenberg, M. D., Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Pearson Education (2007).
2. James, G., Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics, 3rd ed., Pearson Education (2005).
3. Kreyszig, E., Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 10th ed., John Wiley (2011).
4. Thomas, G. B. and Finney, R. L., Calculus and Analytic Geometry, 9th ed., Pearson Education (2003).
Upon completion of the course, Students will be able to
CO 1. Use the Integral Calculus techniques methods for solving practical problems.
CO 2. Apply Sequences and Series tools in solving various application problems.
CO 3. Obtain Fourier Series ideas on several variable functions.
CO 4. Manipulate different methods of Multivariable Calculus differentiation in solving practical
CO 5. Appreciate Multivariable Calculus integration ideas in solving practical problems.
CO 6. Make use of mathematical ideas to solve the practical problems in the society.